Positive-Negative Cash Flow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive-Negative Cash Flow

This problem was kindof on and off. It doesn't seem to be bothering me any more, but here's what happened.

I was playing a previous .SAV in which I've never had this problem before. And.....when the cash flow was negative, it was transeffering the positive value of that cash flow number to my treasury. Any positive GPT would be positive as well.

The problem has stopped, though. Any Idea on how it could've started, and how I can prevent it from happening in the future?

I bought this game for a bloody challenge.......

-Thanks

I think something similar was happening in one of my old saves after installing 1.29.My gold per turn was increasing by more than the amount shown on the advisors screen.I still have not started a fresh 1.29 game so I dont know if the same will happen,sorry I cant answer your questions at this time.
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Hm. It could be a bug. Maybe old saved games don't work correctly with the new patch?
      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Could it be as simple as barbarian huts and conquered cities?

Comment

I'll keep a look out for it, I haven't noticed anything though.

Comment

Ah, probably just a one time thing.

It isn't bothering me anymore

Comment

This influx is (by my guess) entirely normal

Comment

Working...
              X