Can anyone help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help?

Hey everone, first post! On Sunday I was looking round this forum, and I found a lik to this Civ 3 site that had several different games all detailed and explained from the start to the end, the one that was linked to was the german one. I have lost the URL and I just wondered if someone could remember it and repost it cause it was quite interesting to read.

Cheers,

and hi!

I am guessing that you happened upon Zachriel's excellent Civ 3 site. The "main" website with graphical strategy lessons (very cool!) is www.zachriel.com

In addition, there are fanciful, graphics-laden re-telling of Zachriel's conquests in GOTMs (Games of The Month) - not only very enjoyable, but excellent strategy guides in themselves. Not sure how far they go back (currently at #9), but you can experiment with urls along the following forumla:

etc.

Zachriel: I hope you don't mind me posting the addresses - you seem to do so freely and I think your's is a great site. If you would prefer I not post links (for web traffic or any other reasons), simply PM me and I will desist.

Catt

Edited to introduce improper grammar but proper web-link (i.e., removed the period from the end of my sentence ) - thanks for the correction rob.derosa.
    Last edited by Catt; July 31, 2002, 17:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Catt

Zachriel: I hope you don't mind me posting the addresses - you seem to do so freely and I think your's is a great site.
      Isn't getting traffic kind of the idea when someone goes to the trouble of putting up a web site?

Comment

Originally posted by Catt
        I am guessing that you happened upon Zachriel's excellent Civ 3 site. The "main" website with graphical strategy lessons (very cool!) is www.zachriel.com.

In addition, there are fanciful, graphics-laden re-telling of Zachriel's conquests in GOTMs (Games of The Month) - not only very enjoyable, but excellent strategy guides in themselves. Not sure how far they go back (currently at #9), but you can experiment with urls along the following forumla:

etc.

Zachriel: I hope you don't mind me posting the addresses - you seem to do so freely and I think your's is a great site. If you would prefer I not post links (for web traffic or any other reasons), simply PM me and I will desist.

Catt
        Yeah thats correct, cheers! bye the way you have the link wrong, it is www.zachriel.com

Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X