Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Kind of threads get deleted here?

How far do you have to go to get deleted in these forums?
    (+1)

Welcome to the board. And in answer to your question - quite far - offending threads usually get closed, not deleted.

Little tip for ya - instead of posting a comment like that and trying to stir something, you could've just spent a few days reading the boards. A comment like that implies that you're ready to push the envelope to see just how far you can go. I don't really care and I'd rather not see it.
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

It looks like Spartak has been around a bit longer than you, zulu9812.

Comment

threads like this one?

just kidding, this thread will most likely grow up to be a strong and wise thread
        CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane
          It looks like Spartak has been around a bit longer than you, zulu9812.
          Yes he has; that doesn't change the fact that I don't like to see threads along the lines of 'Mmmm - what do I have to do to get banned around here', or 'what passes for entertainment on these boards' (which just sounds sarcastic).

Does being around longer make your posts any more valid. Hurricane, do you think people who joined in 2001 are better than people who joined in 2002? Sorry - anyone who joined before me isn't going to get any respect purely for that.

I've seen Spartak post before and he's doing the same he always does. The very topic of this thread is spam, and it should be closed.
          Up the Irons!
          Rogue CivIII FAQ!
          Odysseus and the March of Time
          I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Spartak...

See ya in a week
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
            X