are there any nice earth maps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are there any nice earth maps?

I've been searching a couple of weeks for a good looking standard size earth map with correct starting locations for all civilizations. Anyone knows where i can find one?

marla's eath map is probably the best out there

Comment

I haven't seen any standard sized ones. Too few tiles to really do a good earth map on.

Comment

Re: are there any nice earth maps?

Originally posted by statusperfect
        I've been searching a couple of weeks for a good looking standard size earth map with correct starting locations for all civilizations. Anyone knows where i can find one?
        Check out Matt's Standard Earth Map at Civ3.com.

Speedy
        Barry Caudill
        Executive Producer
        Firaxis Games
        2K Games/Take 2 Interactive

Comment

I think the best world map is satyajedi Map at
          I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

Comment

Yes, Matts Standard earth map is one of the best I've come across for balancing Realism with Playability.

These huge maps look great, but are a bit of a bore in the latter stages of the game.

Comment

I'd like to see a small or tiny earth map. The problem I have with Huge or even standard earth maps is that so many cities get placed in unrealistic locations. Whoever gets northern asia is usually a powerhouse.

So... If anyone knows of an earth map that is SMALLER than standard, let me know.

Comment

Working...
              X