Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.27 patch pour les Français

Hi everybody !

Unfortunately, the Civ3 french site is not as well-updated as the english one.

I can't find the content of the v.1.27 patch, which as just been released in french, and which I have just downloaded.

It works well, but I can't find what has been modified. The only thing I have noticed is that there is a male/female option at the beginning of the game.

Please help. I'm just looking for a .txt file that could explain to me the changes. In english or in french. Thanks.
    M. le Comte

1.27? Surely you mean 1.29f?
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

There's a list of the 1.29f changes on the Civ III.com web site, in the "Patches" area. English only though.

Comment

The game Readme shoud have all the changes.

1.27?
        male/female option at the beginning of the game?
        Do the french have the same game?
        Was gone for two years, I'm back now.
        in a 3D world is there a difference between these: b d q p | / - \
        3D Unit tutorial
        My units: MechWalker,Rocket soldier,Hover Tank,Crawler,Hover Copter

Comment

When you change the name of the leader you get the option to change the gender of the leader too . So there is a male/female option in the English version.

Comment

No, there is no mistake.

In France, the version released was 1.21f. It happened 7 months after America (USA: Civ released in october 2001 ; France : may 2002).

You have just got the 1.27f patch (which hadn't still been translated until two weeks ago). You, you already had that patch for a while.

Play the World has not been released in France yet. Perhaps in october I heared.

And the 1.29f patch, I think we are going to wait for at least a couple of months.

The worst is that Infogram is a french company.
            M. le Comte

Comment

Working...
            X