The Explorer: What's the Use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HappySunShine

You really should not insult the intelligence of those that are smarter than you Menkerios. Nor should you insult the president of the most powerful nation in the world.
    rofl

Comment

Originally posted by Catt
      The biggest problem with the Explorer is its name. If it were named "Saboteur" would others find it more useful (hint: you don't use it to "explore").

Catt
      Or more accurately "Mostly Useless Relatively Cheep Expendable Pillaging Saboteur "
      ·Circuit·Boi·wannabe·
      "Evil reptilian kitten-eater from another planet."
      Call to Power 2 Source Code Project 2005.06.28 Apolyton Edition

Comment

The biggest problem with the Explorer is its name. If it were named "Saboteur" would others find it more useful (hint: you don't use it to "explore").

Catt
        Originally posted by Flinx

Or more accurately "Mostly Useless Relatively Cheep Expendable Pillaging Saboteur "

Your's is more accurate, but I forsee display challenges in the build list, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Flinx

Your's is more accurate, but I forsee display challenges in the build list, etc. [/QUOTE]

I like Flinx's idea. Perhaps, Catt, they could call him the 'MURCEPS'. That would fit in the Build Queue.

Edit, got the names backwards. Sorry guys. I've changed it now.
          "...Every Right implies a certain Responsibility; Every Opportunity, an Obligation; Every Possession, a Duty." --J.D. Rockerfeller, Jr.

Comment

Working...
          X