Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Civ trait Opinions? Current Release and Expansion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ trait Opinions? Current Release and Expansion.

What civs have inappropriate traits in your opinion? Which ones are perfectly chosen?

China seems perfect. I think of militaristic and industrious. Good choice.

Do you think that some seem very odd? When I think of Russia I think of Militaristic first and formost. I can't believe they don't have that trait in this game.

Any thoughts on the various civs and thier trait choices? Any changes you would make if you could? Which ones are waay off and which ones are pefectly chosen in your opinion?

What are your predictions for the upcoming expansions 8 new civs and thier traits? If Mongol aren't militaristic I will have a good laugh.

Actually, I find the choice of Militaristic for china wrong. China is not know for it martial vigor, in terms of warfare taking a central role in their culture. Commercial or scientific would have bth been better choices for China. As for Russia, militaristic would not be that good either, but neither is scientific. I think some trait like 'authoritarian' or beaurocratic would work better for Russians.

I think the Aztecs were gotten just right with Militaristic and relegious.
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

i switched america and frances traits. america shouldnt be scouting out huts and gaining a huge tech advantage early in the game, while there $9 trillion economy is perfect for a commercial civ

the others seem about right to me

Comment

[Unpolitically-correctness]I think a better trait would be 'disjointed starving peasants' for Russia. [/Unpolitically-correctness]

I really can't think of many things that would be good for Russia... It has a lot of history before the Communist Revolution in 1917, and Russia certainly wasn't miltaristic or scientific before the Communists got into power.

I think Britain's traits are pretty accurate. And Germany's. And probably Rome also. Those are the ones that are most obvious to me.

Comment

Working...
        X