Cancel Orders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancel Orders?

What do "Cancel Orders for Friendly Combat Unit" and "Cancel Orders for Enemy Combat Unit" mean in Preferences?
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

I think they are for goto orders. Cancelling such orders when your units get close to enemy units, can save them from getting killed.

Comment

Your multi-turn move will be canceled if (other non-enemy civ / enemy civ) combat unit comes adjacent (not just 'within view').

Comment

Aaah, thank you wise one.

I assume most everyone leaves this on, then?
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Call ME wise, will you!?
          Your remarks regarding "ways to make the AI more aggressive" were quite well stated*..., especially compared to the ramblings I often do when typing more than two or three lines.

*Thanks for the reminders

Comment

Working...
          X