Corruption is baaad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corruption is baaad

Any tips on how to fix it for the game I'm currently playing?
    Attached Files
    Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
    Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
    "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

i try to build every improvement possible in a city, try to build corthouses, and police stations!

And who is that as your Avatar? Kate Groombridge?
    Help negate the vegiterian movement!
    For every animal you don't eat! I'm gunna eat three!!

Comment

Originally posted by HazieDaVampire
      i try to build every improvement possible in a city, try to build corthouses, and police stations!

And who is that as your Avatar? Kate Groombridge?
      I've been trying to find out since 2 weeks ago, but now that you mention it, she does look like Kate Groombridge. I'll check it out.
      Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
      Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
      "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

Working...
      X