Military alliance bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military alliance bug?

Here's the situation: Large map, Continents, Random everything else. Regent difficulty. Aztecs declare war on me (China) after I refuse to let them threaten me into giving them a tech. I immediately secure a military alliance with America, who declares on the Aztecs, as normal. Now, here's the weird part. 3 turns later, America signs a military alliance with Babylon vs. Aztecs... but Babylon *doesn't* declare war after signing! I thought perhaps it just had not been announced, but the war line doesn't show up under Foreign Advisor either, though the alliance lines do. Anyone seen this bug before? Is Babylon actually at war and just not showing it? Oh, by the way, this was in a game created and played under 1.21, so it's not a problem with the new patch.
    KoH
    "There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquistive idiots."

Do you have an embassy with Babylon?

Comment

America has to be attacked by the Aztecs before Bab will declare war... or have they
      GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

Originally posted by Wise Ass
        America has to be attacked by the Aztecs before Bab will declare war... or have they
        Thats how I believe it works with an MPP, but a millitary alliance is different. Every time I've set one up, the civ I set it up with instantly declares war on the civ that the alliance is against. No waiting to be attacked.

Comment

Working...
        X