No announcement yet.

Roman Empire is set to rise once again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roman Empire is set to rise once again!

Hurry up with the patch already I can't wait. I wanna play Rome. (they aren't gonna stink anymore).

This is as it should be for the greatest Empire in History.

I think India will emerge as a powerful civ. Religious, and commercial, and a perfect GA. I can't wait!
    Wrestling is real!

Comment

Originally posted by King of Rasslin
      I think India will emerge as a powerful civ. Religious, and commercial, and a perfect GA. I can't wait!
      Persia shall rise! Scientific and Industrious cannot be beat by anyone!
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Egypt kicks everyone's ass! Nothing can beat Industrious and Religious!
        Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Marcus
          Egypt kicks everyone's ass! Nothing can beat Industrious and Religious!
          Other than Industrious and Science. But then again, I'm a builder. I don't go into war

Comment

Germany! Germany!

Militaristic and Scientific. Meaning I'll be the first one around the block to have a kick-ass weapon!! Woohoo!! Let's whip them all into shape!
            Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
            Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
            "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

I think the commercial trait bonus is coming with PtW, not that patch. I didn't see anything re: commercial in the patch readme, but I could have missed it.

-Arrian
              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

no, make way to Alexander the Great. He shall conquer the earth. Hoplites cannot be beaten and Comercial und Scientific gives you greatest advantage.
                My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

I think the Greeks have lost the most since civ2. I never play them in civ3.
                  We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                  If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                  Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Commercial has been improved, a few extra arrows per city and doubling the max cities bonus (reduces corruption).

Venger

Comment

Originally posted by Andemagne
                      no, make way to Alexander the Great. He shall conquer the earth. Hoplites cannot be beaten and Comercial und Scientific gives you greatest advantage.
                      Roman legions KILL Hoplites. And Immortals. They are the best overall early UU.

Venger

Comment

Hah! University shall beat everyone's.........oops, wrong forum.

EDIT: Seriously though, I like scientific civs. Greece, Germany, Russia, whatever Xerxes' civ is (I forget the name), etc.
                        Last edited by Switch; July 17, 2002, 22:25.
                        I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

Originally posted by SwitchMoO
                          Hah! University shall beat everyone's.........oops, wrong forum.
                          Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
                          Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
                          "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

Wrong USA will beat you all with our new U. unit. The civilian "TIPS" corps. You will never know what hit you, it could have been your meter reader, your mail carrier, or that diabolical MILK MAN!!!!!! You have been warned the SS er I mean tips is watching you.....
                            Last edited by Avahz Darkwood; July 18, 2002, 04:26.
                            See that pissy grammar? THAT'S the reason I lurk ;)

"Corporations have been enthroned...an era of corruption in high places will follow and the money power will endeavor to prolong its reign by working on the prejudices of the people...until wealth is aggregated in a few hands...and the Republic is destroyed" -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Avahz Darkwood
                              Wrong USA will beat you all with our new U. unit. The civilian "TIPS" corps. You will never know what hit you, it could have been your meter reader, your mail carrier, or that diabolical MILK MAN!!!!!! You have been warned the SS er I mean tips is watching you.....

If the FBI can't do it, what makes you think American citizens can? `

Oh, and this is .

Anyway, Xerxes (Persia) with Scientific and Industrious...We all know what Industrious can do, and Science coupled with it....Ensures that you'll have a powerful army and the most advanced cities.

Comment

Working...
                              X