Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most annoying Civ. To play against. Obviously.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most annoying Civ. To play against. Obviously.

Pretty self explanatory
    Difficulty is irrelevant. It's the thought that counts.

Russians, definitely. They always demand tribute and I don't give it to them, and they attack me. They also always refuse my diplomatic envoy, even if they'll probably lose the war. And most people would say Zulu because the aggressiveness is set on max, so they fight a lot, but they're my favorite civ. And shouldn't this be in the civilzations forum?
    "The first man who, having fenced off a plot of land, thought of saying, 'This is mine' and found people simple enough to believe him was the real founder of civil society. How many crimes, wars, murders, how many miseries and horrors might the human race had been spared by the one who, upon pulling up the stakes or filling in the ditch, had shouted to his fellow men: 'Beware of listening to this imposter; you are lost if you forget the fruits of the earth belong to all and that the earth belongs to no one." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Comment

Maybe so. It is quite general though. Go to the poll and vote thar
      Difficulty is irrelevant. It's the thought that counts.

Comment

Greece. Those hoplites are so tough until you get cavalry.
        Wrestling is real!

Comment

Aztecs. They're always so damned belligerent, and they will sneak attack at the drop of a hat, even if I'm way more powerful than them. They tend to be like pesky mosquitos I'm always having to swat.

After them, the Babylonians are a real pain in the tuckus at times.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

The persians, without a doubt. Immortals ...
            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Re: Most annoying Civ. To play against. Obviously.

Definately Germany. If your weaker than it, it'll threaten you for everything you've got and then attack you anyway. If its weaker than you, it'll thread you and then declare war.

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                X