This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the "June" patch

One question-what happened to the "June" patch???

Patience my pet...
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Jeff said June was a tentative date.

but i could really careless either way to tell you the truth
      However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Why do people keep starting new threads about this. God only knows, there's enough of them...
        Up the Irons!
        Rogue CivIII FAQ!
        Odysseus and the March of Time
        I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

It is better to get a good patch by waiting, then get a bad patch by haste. I would rather endure people complaining about it not being out, than complaining about how bad it is because it was rushed due to said group.

Comment

Stop being a fanboy Kring. Im sick of waiting for these things. Its july now

Comment

I bet the sneak it in during the final five days of July hopfully they don't just let things go until August.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

...it got renamed "July"

Comment

It got renamed "When we Finnish it"
                  I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

Comment

It is being designed by a gal named "June."

She'll have it ready some time around october.
                    http://www.ststs.com/CGI_BIN/YaBB/YaBB.pl?board=cut
                    Dan Severn of the Loose Cannon Alliance
                    ------------------------
                    ¡Mueran todos los Reyes!

Comment

According to CivFanatics, Firaxis QA manager Barry Caudill just informed them that the next Civ III patch, v1.29f, is getting ready to ship. They are finishing up the testing process right now and the patch should be released this Friday, barring any last minute problems. We should have the 1.29f patch readMe.txt on Wednesday.

Comment

It's proboly going to come out two days before PTW.
                        Know your enemies!
                        "Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!" ~ Dr. Strangelove

Comment

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                          X