Poll: Coolest looking UU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the english Man O War
    I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

Comment

I agree with the man of war, although the UU itself is pretty useless. I just think the man of war looks so much superior when its next to another civs frigate.

Comment

Greek Hoplite.
        My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Ack! I can't decide between the Panzer and the Samurai. Forced to choose.... Samurai.

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Ha-ha! Musketeers have by far the coolest animation.

Comment

I sometimes play India just to see their elephants (and also when I plan really few resources will be around). This means a lot, given India's relatively poor everything else!!

--Kon--
              Get your science News at Konquest Online!

Comment

Suprised no one likes the cossacks. They look cool in thier fur hats

Comment

The ELEPHANT!!??

Samurai eat elephas sushi.
                  The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

I love Legionarys, they make the regular swordsman look like crap. The creators did a good job detailing, you can make out the lorica segmentata armor and stuff. And after I tinker with their stats alittle in the editor (4/3/1, come with republic, needs iron and gold [made gold startegic 'cause it screws up game if made a luxury like i wanted], 5 shield cost, flagged build roads, mines, and fortresses, and dont upgrade) they are really good without becoming game unbalancing due to their high cost and requirements.

Kman
                    "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

I Voted man of war as well

Dave
                      "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

You can't beat the samurai as they run with their hands ready to unsheath the sword. Not to mention the excellent pulling out and slashing animation. Close second would be the man-o-war, just because they look so festive yet are so utterly worthless.
                        - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
                        - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
                        - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

I voted Roman Legionary
                          In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
                          In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

Poor Bowman, getting beat by even the War Chariot. Personal favorite is still Legionary.
                            Making the Civ-world a better place (and working up to King) one post at a time....

Comment

I think the Elephant looks best, so I voted for it.

But my actual favorite UU to actually use is the Mounted Warrior. Makes for a good, quick Ancient conquest of someone.

Comment

Anybody need to ask who I voted for?
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)
                                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                                X