An odd occurence-Find the Civ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An odd occurence-Find the Civ

Playing a game with the Chinese on Regeant, started off a fairly big cont with 5 other civs. Well, fast forward a few thousand years and Germanys been destroyed, but lives. They have no citys(i've traded tech for world and territory map several times) cannot find them. And 90% of the world has been explored. So heres your challenge, find the missing Civ(Germany).

Note: They didn't restart, I have that option off, and I would have lost communications with them. My rules and map are unedited, playing with default civ3 stuff. Also, no people citing this as a reason why the game sucks, that isn't the point of this thread.
    Attached Files
    "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Didn't look at the sav, but isn;t a Settler on a Galley fairly standard?
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Ah, didn't know they could have a settler on a ship and it consider them still alive. But they have spaces to make a new city, they've been like they are now for quite awhile. Is there anyway besides exploring myself to find out if that is what they have?
      "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Comment

When there is nothing left than a settler on a galley, the galley will just stay where it is and wait for someone to come along and destroy it (don't ask me why).

Maybe you could spy on the Germans and find out where the German units are but I don't know if this is possible when a Civ doesn't have any cities left.

Comment

Working...
        X