Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And you thought you were overdoing it :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And you thought you were overdoing it :)

Yeah, I know it's from them, but this thread is funny

I was playing Gotm 8 the other day and near the end of the game when I was moving my radar artilliery it made a strange noise. It made the regular tank like noise but as it stopped I heard something similar to "Holy boobies, Batman!" Has anyone heard this before? Is it an easter egg or did I...

don't miss it
    Last edited by alva; July 9, 2002, 21:05.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

I'm engaged, and luckily have a fiance who gets what CivIII does for me...

Very funny, lol.
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

The modern age easter eggs are being discovered. There had to be something to it.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

It sounds like "The Sims" are invading Civ3!

Comment

very funny

I oftern hear what sounds like "have you got a job yet" during the later stages of a game and sometimes right at the start I hear what sounds like "are you going to spend your whole life playing computer games" I hope they haven't been putting subliminal messages into the game.
          Are we having fun yet?

Comment

"The wiping up's ready" "There any mugs in there?" "That application forms waiting for you". And other such little sounds...
            "Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender B. Rodriguez

Comment

I once even heard what sounded like "have you been up all night "
              Are we having fun yet?

Comment

It seems to be very interesting; I got a MySQL too many connections error.
                I will have a look later.
                Nym
                "Der Krieg ist die bloße Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln." (Carl von Clausewitz, Vom Kriege)

Comment

Originally posted by OPD
                  I once even heard what sounded like "have you been up all night "
                  that one is very frequently heard, sure this can not be a coincedence
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                  X