This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to contact game developer?

I have a lot of patch ideas some of them are unique.
    money sqrt evil;
    My literacy level are appalling.

they check these forums regularly (some daily), so post them here.
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Unique, he claims. Please, do tell.

Comment

Muxec,

Generally, if your ideas are more or less corresponding with Civ, feel free to start a thread with them here. Many Firaxians read the forums, some do post, and Soren Johnson is browsing the forum on a daily basis.
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
          Muxec,

Generally, if your ideas are more or less corresponding with Civ, feel free to start a thread with them here. Many Firaxians read the forums, some do post, and Soren Johnson is browsing the forum on a daily basis.
          Really? I thought you had to sacrifice your first born son on the alter outside Firaxis HQ in order to invoke the gods to summon them before you? What I have been doing the past 6 months?!

As above, sound your ideas. If you really want to get their attention, test whatever you were thinking about as much as you can using the editor, and state your case. If you have a new unit idea, try it out.
          I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

How about Civ IV with a 3D engine eh? City View can be a mini Sim City type experience. Imagine, watching your Civizens go to the bank and protestors march down your streets during riots! :P
            AI:C3C Debug Game Report (Part1) :C3C Debug Game Report (Part2)
            Strategy:The Machiavellian Doctrine
            Visit my WebsiteMonkey Dew

Comment

Muxec,

Hi, Soren!!

Don't forget to check the Civ Fanatics Forum; there are a lot of people mad there too!

Comment

Originally posted by dexters
                How about Civ IV with a 3D engine eh? City View can be a mini Sim City type experience. Imagine, watching your Civizens go to the bank and protestors march down your streets during riots! :P
                As I said in another thread, I'd prefer if they refined the game engine rather than make it work in 3d...

Comment

Not only Coracle offends everyone at Firaxis and everyone playing Civ 3, he is now also using an offensive avatar...

Coracle, how much do you ask for your head on a pike?

Comment

Not only Coracle offends everyone at Firaxis and everyone playing Civ 3, he is now also using an offensive avatar...

Coracle, how much do you ask for your head on a pike?
                    solver, why are you offended by that flag? maybe others are offended by panag's (and other peoples) avatar and message... but we accept his/their choice.

as for coracle: a bit of provking spices up these forums. as long as the provocations don't turn into insults
                    Last edited by sabrewolf; July 10, 2002, 08:03.
                    - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
                    - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

I know they're offended by Panag's avatar, but can see nothing wrong with the message... but being an Israeli supporter and a Jewish person, I feel offended by that flag.

That's just as well as for Pals being offended by Panag.

Oh well, I guess Firaxis will really send a covert mission to capture Coracle .

Comment

Maybe Coracle is of Palestinian decent.

Comment

An Arab terrorist blowing up houses of civers.

Comment

i find dunk's avatar insulting...my dinner should never be allowed to run away....LOL

Comment

An Arab terrorist blowing up houses of civers.
                              Now there's a prejudiced statement if I've ever read one. Everyone of Palestinian descent is an Arab terrorist.

Comment

Working...
                              X