Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this a bug? Or part of the 1.21f patch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a bug? Or part of the 1.21f patch?

I haven't played in about 8 months, I installed patch last night and noticed something totally different.

Now whenever I raise my tax rate or raise my science rate. There is a maitenance fee. I notice as I raised my tax rate for instance my gold went down and I saw my matainance fee rise about 1 gold for each step I raise. so 50% tax rate and my matainance fee's went from 0 to -5.

It actually pays to have tax and science both set at 0 now.

Just curious is this a bug or something new?

It actually pays to have tax and science both set at 0 now.

How does that 'pay'?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Is it even possible to put both science and tax at 0% then?
      The willow knows what the storm does not; that the power to endure harm outlives the power to inflict it

Comment

Originally posted by Prince
        The willow knows what the storm does not; that the power to endure harm outlives the power to inflict it
        Hi Prince!

Nice quote you got

I am not certain though, that it fits in civ 3. I am afraid my greek civ got more harm than it could endure in my last game . I guess emporer is still too tough for me, so I'll have to go back to regent and learn a bit more

Comment

Originally posted by Prince
          Is it even possible to put both science and tax at 0% then?
          Maybe by putting the luxury slider to 100%.
          Nym
          "Der Krieg ist die bloße Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln." (Carl von Clausewitz, Vom Kriege)

Comment

Working...
          X