Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UberKruX Is Heading to Firaxis Headquarters Soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UberKruX Is Heading to Firaxis Headquarters Soon!

me and a few of my friends (2 so far, 3 more possibles) are planning a quick trip to Hunt Valley to invade the Firaxis headquarters.

I'm going to email Dan / Jeff / Mike later this week after me and my buds hammer out the fine detals (exact date not specified yet and stuff), but we're shooting for late July, early August.

I'm going to go on a tour (hopefully). They might not sick the guards on me if i bring several peaceloving, non-ranting friends with me.

Other than that, i think markos should make me a custom shirt from the poly store to wear there, maybe i'll annoy him later about it.

I hope to meet sid. Dan and Mike told me to tell them in advance so i'd know sid was going to be there.

If i were to get an interview with sid, or jeff, or mike, or dan, or whatever, what questions would you have me ask?

later all
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Did Dan give this thread 1 star? No, no, that's not a very good question to put to Sid.

I know! Is Firaxis interested in developing more TBS games?

Was SMAC/X the height of your technical accomplishments?

Is Civ3 the Civ to Civ4's Civ2? In other words, will the ideas be extended?

Wear the 'no comment' shirt. They'll be able to just point and won't have to say anything.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Hmm, Pretty amazing
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
        Wear the 'no comment' shirt. They'll be able to just point and won't have to say anything.
        Good idea!

Here is my thoughts on possible questions:

- What do you like the most in Civ3 that is changed/added since Civ 2?
        - What was the hardest feature to implement in Civ3? And in PTW?
        - Are there any change of some kind of canals (like the Panama-canal) being implementet in PTW (or later)?
        - What is your favorite addition in PTW?
        - Is PTW on tracks for an october release?

That was my two cents for now.
        Last edited by Firebird; July 3, 2002, 07:47.

Comment

Hey, great news Uberkrux! Can you get me an Everlasting Gobstopper whilst you're there?...
          Oops, wrong place! Oh well, have a great time anyway and I, for one, expect a full report after your tour!!

Yours,
          The_Aussie_Lurker.

Comment

Take Coracle and a camcorder with you... Later you'll be able to sell the video for an absurd price, under the label "Sid Meier's Wrestling Day"...
            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Coracle would refuse to go.

If he did go, he would simply stand outside and scream "Culture flipping sucks." Then if someone spoke to him, he would shuffle away, muttering.

I think you should wear the "My Words Are Backed With Nuclear Weapons" shirt. You know, to make them fear you.

Comment

LOL, dunk!!
                The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Comment

ask them if they look at the forum more than they post! I want to know if our un answered things are actualy read by them but they just don't post!
                    Help negate the vegiterian movement!
                    For every animal you don't eat! I'm gunna eat three!!

Comment

Hope you're not planning on flying America West...

Comment

atlas

bring an atlas with you and give it to them... they need it for naming the cities rite.

spicytimothy
                        Image is just your imagination. Reality is rarely revealed. - Geri Halliwell

Comment

ask them if they are making alot of updates that will work in single player too!
                          Are their gunna be contantly running servers (People join the game and can leave for sleep then come back the next day and join their old room!).
                          Help negate the vegiterian movement!
                          For every animal you don't eat! I'm gunna eat three!!

Comment

Originally posted by HazieDaVampire
                            ask them if they look at the forum more than they post! I want to know if our un answered things are actualy read by them but they just don't post!
                            Soren is here right now somwhere
                            yesterday too btw, i guess they are looking for inspiration
                            or just hoping there 's someone in the chatroom
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Ooooo, sounds fun!

And Hazie, it's "Taiidan".
                              "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
                              "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)
                              "You are redoing history by replaying the civs that made history."-Me

Comment

Working...
                              X