This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Have A Nice Day'

Initially I found this signature (and excessive commas) to be quite annoying. Now, for some unkown reason, I find it to be a distinct part of the Apolyton community that I hope sticks around. What do you think?

*This post is not meant to attack or offend any Apolyton poster. I have the utmost respect for any/all posters who may feel this post pertains to them.
    Yes. Seeing it causes my eye to twitch uncontrollably.
    27.27%
    No. It brings joy to my heart and restores my faith in mankind.
    36.36%
    I don't care.
    36.36%
    I have absolutely no idea what this poll and post is about.
    0.00%
    Last edited by Amesjustin; July 1, 2002, 23:19.
    Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
    Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!
    I am in dire need of new dino and Kaiju units!

On Topic: i think it shows that certain people actually don't suck and care enough to wish others a happy day

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre2th

On Topic: i think it shows that certain people actually don't suck and care enough to wish others a happy day

For the record, I happen to agree (now). I just saw a discussion of this elsewhere and thought I would see what the general consensus was.
      Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
      Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!
      I am in dire need of new dino and Kaiju units!

Comment

Ming is not going to like this subject IMHO

personally: i like the comma's and puntuation ( seems abit like Céline but in a bad way)
        the 'have a nice day': nothing wrong with this, i kind of like it.
        and it's not a sig AFAIK

Edited: my mistake
        Last edited by alva; July 2, 2002, 00:52.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I would comment on this topic but I have noticed that here on Apolyton people do not mercilessly flame or ridicule others.

Have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
          X