Marla's World Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marla's World Map

Anyone know the rule changes to this map>?
    AI:C3C Debug Game Report (Part1) :C3C Debug Game Report (Part2)
    Strategy:The Machiavellian Doctrine
    Visit my WebsiteMonkey Dew

I'm currently playing that map and one change that I've noticed is a huge reduction in corruption. My cities that are far away are some what productive. Other than this I really don't know.

Comment

Just load the map into the editor and have a look for your self. In game play, there seem to be few changes. I made a couple of my own, such as making wonders work everywhere, not just on a continent (I played as England, and this is a silly restriction anyway).
      "Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
      --P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

There seems to be a problem with the units and such ,
        some-one wrote a patch to fix the art files .
        The rules aint that great .

Comment

You know you have changed the rules too much when: You win the game in 2700 BC with a score of 40,000+ and it took you three days to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by miccofl
            You know you have changed the rules too much when: You win the game in 2700 BC with a score of 40,000+ and it took you three days to do it.

Comment

It's a good map. Just open the editor and modify things to your own liking.
              The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
              intelligence to few.

Comment

Originally posted by miccofl
                What? I have changed the rules too much? Hey wait a minute, I didn't get 40,000+ in score...my score was only 39,999 And it took all 4 days
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                X