No announcement yet.

Window Desktop Icon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh. Perhaps this one advantage to the Mac OS X version --- 32-bit, scalable up to 128x128px icon.

Comment

Originally posted by foo12
      Heh. Perhaps this one advantage to the Mac OS X version --- 32-bit, scalable up to 128x128px icon.
      I rather use that Video Memory on somthing else... like my apolyton.net shortcut icon.
      I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Originally posted by Thrawn05

I rather use that Video Memory on somthing else... like my apolyton.net shortcut icon.
        Icon size doesn't affect vram usage (really. it's testable.)

Comment

He hasn't come back to explain what "a bit pants" means yet.

Comment

Could someone please tell us what "a bit pants" means? Never heard that one before...

Anyway, you're right, the desktop icon is damn ugly, but at the moment I don't care, since I use DesktopX
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
              Anyway, you're right, the desktop icon is damn ugly, but at the moment I don't care, since I use DesktopX
              DesktopX? Isn't it too heavy on system's resources?
              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

My dad lived In England for a while, he said pants does not mean slacks or jeans it means underpants, and "a bit pants" means bad.
                Was gone for two years, I'm back now.
                in a 3D world is there a difference between these: b d q p | / - \
                3D Unit tutorial
                My units: MechWalker,Rocket soldier,Hover Tank,Crawler,Hover Copter

Comment

Originally posted by Level
                  My dad lived In England for a while, he said pants does not mean slacks or jeans it means underpants, and "a bit pants" means bad.
                  So what is the icon, boxers or briefs?
                  Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
                  Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!
                  I am in dire need of new dino and Kaiju units!

Comment

Pants Explained

Please forgive me for using English ‘slang’, I kinda forgot that this was an international forum.

Some of you were right in thinking that ‘pants’ is a derogatory term used by the English when we think that something is, err, not very good. I suppose the closest term that you Americans would use is ‘sucks’.

And yes, we do refer to underwear as pants and i suppose that if icon was to be compared with pants (literally) it would have to be a nice set of ugly brown Y-Fronts (please tell me that you have Y-Fronts over there……)

Peace
                    'The darkest holes are in the mind'

Comment

Y-fronts?
                      I've never heard of that but through logic I believe that must be an interesting descriptive name for briefs, which we lovingly refer to here as, "whitey tighties". I wonder if any other countries have slang names for under wear, or pants as our English brothers call them?

Kman
                      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Kramerman
                        Y-fronts?
                        I've never heard of that but through logic I believe that must be an interesting descriptive name for briefs, which we lovingly refer to here as, "whitey tighties". I wonder if any other countries have slang names for under wear, or pants as our English brothers call them?

Kman
                        Other countries? There's different slang across the US, or so it seems. In the Northeast, they're called "tighty-whities". Go figure....

Comment

Originally posted by Barchan

Other countries? There's different slang across the US, or so it seems. In the Northeast, they're called "tighty-whities". Go figure....
                          Or Jockey Shorts.

I guess we could say Homer is wearing pants. I wonder how the meaning of pants got changed between the UK and the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexnm
                            DesktopX? Isn't it too heavy on system's resources?
                            Not really, and my computer isn't up-to-date...
                            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I believe they are Speedos – ugly brown… Yuk! Glad my icons go commando!

Comment

Working...
                              X