Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd Hawks
    I think there is a bug somewhere.

In one of my last games I always got a message like "you have broken your treaty with the greeks, how can we trust you?" although I did never ever sign a treaty with anyone in the game so far.
    This thread bemuses me. I have repeatedly been blamed by the lying crazy AI for actions I NEVER took.

Almost as bad, the AI also blames me for thousands of years (ridiculous) for the most minor infractions. But if an AI civ allied to me makes a separate peace before the 20 turn period it never seems to take a hit.

Comment

Come on, Coracle, in multi-play, the other (human) players will hold a grudge for the entire game if you screw them over. Hell, some may hold it for more than one game. Why shouldn't the AI?
      Seemingly Benign
      Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

Re: I have Broken a Treaty...

Originally posted by dexters
        Well, when you sign a military pack with a Civ and don't sent troops to help them fight, does that count as breaking a treaty?

The AI apparantly thinks it is. It is the only treaty I've signed with the Iroquis. outside of an ROP that is still in effect, but all the other AI civs is accusing me of breaking a treatying with the Iroquis...

I had, in the early game, signed a military alliance with them to fight the Japanese, their neighbour. We eventually made peace and I never sent forces to fight in the Iroquis front. That's the only thing I can think of that would qualify as breaking a treaty. This is a head scratcher right here.
        You can always give them money or technology ,
        this the AI seems to remember and the AI looks at this as help .

Comment

Working...
        X