Diety tips (ideas?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diety tips (ideas?)

I've been trying to win on diety lately, and I've found it kind of impossiable. The other civs are always ten techs ahead of me and have a truly massive millitary that comes almost out of nowhere. So for myself and my fellow anal retentives any advice would be very helpful.

So far the only thing I've come up with is that you cannot be passive, you have to attack the other civs to stay competative and keep them down.

Re: Diety tips (ideas?)

Originally posted by Ben Williams
    Diety Tips
    Try cutting back on cheesburgers.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Comment

Re: Re: Diety tips (ideas?)

Originally posted by Purple

Try cutting back on cheesburgers.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

ON topic: you need to do lot's of micromanagement. Up to point of not wasting a single shield.

Don't try to keep up with the ai until later in the game.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Re: Diety tips (ideas?)

Originally posted by Ben Williams
        I've been trying to win on diety lately, and I've found it kind of impossiable. The other civs are always ten techs ahead of me and have a truly massive millitary that comes almost out of nowhere. So for myself and my fellow anal retentives any advice would be very helpful.

So far the only thing I've come up with is that you cannot be passive, you have to attack the other civs to stay competative and keep them down.
        hi ,

you can be passive , it just depends on how you play , ...

one advice , on what map you play , ....

a world map is nice , trow in the Americans with the F-15 , so you have some "real" air power and a late golden age (!) , ...

its always helpful to play a bit in the editor , let them all start with 100 gold , and a couple more techs , ....

science is very important at first , ...

try to get hospital's very fast , more growth is more money and more science , therefore you get the other tech's faster (!)

try to get both the cure for cancer and longevity

the more you play , the more you learn , ....

have a nice day
        - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
        - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
        WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Working...
        X