Ack, My Stupid Mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ack, My Stupid Mind

I've recently started playing again after months of not... and my mind has decided to forget vital information about the game: in particular, how to do stacked movement. And I can't find anywhere that does tell me how to do it, how frustrating! Not even a simple readme.txt in the Civ 3 directory =o So, tell me please

J

"I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
    "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)
    "You are redoing history by replaying the civs that made history."-Me

Comment

Oh, and get the data file from civ3.com's download section.
      "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
      "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)

Comment

I'm sure I tried that as one of my guesses, and it didn't work...

/me tests

Comment

With the new patch, it only works on awake, identicle units.

Comment

Working...
          X