Patch Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Question

Does anyone know if the current future patchs or exspansions packs are going to improve the AI. For example have the AI make better use of Naval power or air power
    I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

Better use, in which way?
    Blah

Comment

I mean the computer uses them. In my games the AI hardley ever uses naval units and for example never builds the pirate ship. The AI players seem to consentrate more on the land. Also because it loves sharing maps you can know what the whole world looks like by 100BC.
      I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

Comment

i cant say i've shared your experience of the Ais willingness to share maps. it often costs me an arm and a leg just to get a decent map. as a result, i dont know most of the map until about the appropriate time.

as for naval/air power, it may be because those units really arent incredibly useful. except for strike bombing and light peltering of defenses, land units usually are the way to go
        "Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality" Jules de Gaultier, French writer

Comment

Re: Patch Question

Originally posted by Deathwalker
          Does anyone know if the current future patchs or exspansions packs are going to improve the AI. For example have the AI make better use of Naval power or air power
          The next patch won't improve the AI much, and neiter
          will PTW i'm affraid

At the moment it seems they are concentrating on MP and XP-packs
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
          X