JEFF BRIGGS Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkG
    we dont poll visitors for questions as we like interviews to be a surprise and could have "issues" on the selected questions we poll our staff though which is close to the same thing
    Ah, for the first time in two years I wish I could be part of the staff!
    Is there any job vacant?

Nah, I'm just kidding. The only time I can spare is my posting time!
    "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
    Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
    Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
    Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Be careful, Zealot. I think that being a staffie may not be all milk and honey. Easier to stay part of the consuming, ungrateful rabble...

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
        eeeer i want to build a civ to stand the test of time
        wimpy builder.

So did you ever get better than Prince on Civ2?

Comment

civ2 deity was easy for me
          i've never reached the higher levels of smac or civ3 though
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

hmmm...I remembered you saying you were at prince. Was a while ago though. Maybe you learned. What level were you at when poly started? when TFGCS started?

Comment

What level were you at when poly started? when TFGCS started?
              that's way too long ago to remember
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by GP
                Be careful, Zealot. I think that being a staffie may not be all milk and honey. Easier to stay part of the consuming, ungrateful rabble...
                Exactly! Did you even think I was going to spare my posting time? No way!
                "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Who has time for staff work. You need to work on your sports skills. Would you like some soccer lessons? Americans generally know how to play this game better than Portuguese...

Comment

Originally posted by GP
                    Would you like some soccer lessons? Americans generally know how to play this game better than Portuguese...
                    Ever heard about those amazing odds of "a million-to-one"? Well, the US victory in the WC was one of them. And it happened in your lifetime. Enjoy it while you can...

Comment

Working...
                    X