This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Minorities Copulate?

I enjoy the heck out of Civ 3, but conquered minorities obviously do not. As soon as I capture an enemy city the people of that city stop reproducing. Instead people of my nation or ethnic group start magicly springing up. Now either those enemies are so depressed about getting beaten that they can't erm...perform...or even stranger that the fruit of their electronic loins are my people! Or, just a tiny bit more rational, immigrants from my Civ are causing the population increase...but then the minorities are not doing it anymore, they have ceased copulating...

Could Sid please have a go at explaining this Civ phenominon?

"Husbands know not their wives, the women, their wombs have dried up..."

Something like this bit might help alot, thanks.

Anyway, please vote in the poll.
    Yup
    28.57%
    Nope
    28.57%
    Banana
    42.86%
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

I expect they do copulate, but as the childer grow in your culture, they will become your citizens and forget about their original culture.

I think most americans think themselves as americans, not as brits, irish, or whatever country their parents immigrated from.
    "In some of its more lunatic aspects, political correctness is merely ridiculous. But in the thinking behind it, there is something more sinister which is shown by the fact that already there are certain areas and topics where freedom of speech, in the sense of the right to open and frank discussion, is being gradually but significantly eroded." -- Judge Neil Denison

Comment

Nope! Should fill the world with good little Romans. All others are sterile in the face of our virility. It's our word after all.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Copulate: yes! Reproduce: No!
        Somebody told me I should get a signature.

Comment

Who wants to bring little children into such a war strifed environment?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Didn't you realize that your troops were castrating all the native men as they took over and looted the city?
            Fitz. (n.) Old English
            1. Child born out of wedlock.
            2. Bastard.

Comment

My vote is for the banana.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                X