June Patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June Patch

Any word on the patch that is supposed to be coming out in June. Or does "somtime in June" NECESSARILY mean 11:59 p.m. on June 30th?
    I'd rather have a German division in front of me than a French division behind me.--Patton

Re: June Patch

Originally posted by LoneWolf
    Any word on the patch that is supposed to be coming out in June. Or does "somtime in June" NECESSARILY mean 11:59 p.m. on June 30th?
    Maybe 'sometime in June' mean 'in july'?
    Nym
    "Der Krieg ist die bloße Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln." (Carl von Clausewitz, Vom Kriege)

Comment

Re: June Patch

Jeff said that the June release was "tenative." In other words, chances are it will be released in July, so don't get overy excited...

Yet.

Comment

They said June, they didn't say which year....

Comment

Re: Re: June Patch

Originally posted by Trip
          don't get overy excited...
          Yet.
          Yes, keep your ovaries under control.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucilla
            They said June, they didn't say which year....
            Nym
            "Der Krieg ist die bloße Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln." (Carl von Clausewitz, Vom Kriege)

Comment

My first post!

What would be in the new patch?
              "Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality" Jules de Gaultier, French writer

Comment

This is what drives me crazy about this game...It's being patched to hell but it still doesn't work the way it's suppose to!
                Janitor, janitor
                scrub in vein
                for the $h1t house poet
                have struck again

Comment

Actually, it does work the way it is SUPPOSED to, it just doesn't work the way people WANT it to.
                  I'd rather have a German division in front of me than a French division behind me.--Patton

Comment

Originally posted by SomeOneElse
                    My first post!
                    Welcome!
                    Nym

Comment

Actually, it does work the way it is SUPPOSED to, it just doesn't work the way people WANT it to.
                      Yes...it's working perfectly, that must be the reason why there are 4 patches! I wan't the game NOT to shoot my workers when it try to pass the city and not shoot down my nukes when I try to place on a city!

[edit=That's with 1.21f btw]
                      Janitor, janitor
                      scrub in vein
                      for the $h1t house poet
                      have struck again

Comment

Originally posted by SomeOneElse
                        My first post!

What would be in the new patch?
                        Check out the thread about the unscheduled chat log, June 6, 2002. There's some info about the new editor (which is the June patch).

And: Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by W4r_Machine
                          This is what drives me crazy about this game...It's being patched to hell but it still doesn't work the way it's suppose to!
                          No it does not - not seven months after I paid fifty bucks for a beta game and more for their ripoff Official Guide.

But it ALSO does not work the way people want. That also is true.

That's a sad TWOFER.

Comment

Amen Coracle...Amen
                            Janitor, janitor
                            scrub in vein
                            for the $h1t house poet
                            have struck again

Comment

If you were so unsatisfied, why didn't you take it back? Stop complaining and appreciate what you have. They didn't have to come out with ANY civ game if they didn't want to. So until you're the one coding the game, you have no right to judge it such a manner, especialy when you don't even have to buy the game in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                              X