No announcement yet.

4 Things That Really Bug Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zachriel: It was not part of a peace treaty, I was just me trading away railroad (I believe) or a tech in that area to China, They were willing to pay 130 gpt for the tech and when I checked back a while later to plan for the money to stop coming in the screen said "130 gold per turn" and another trade I had done a couple turns later for lets say 40 gpt (can't remember exact amounts) said "(13)40 gold per turn" So I figured that they would be stopping paying me 130 gpt but next turn they were still paying me and they kept on paying for around 5-6 more turns. So in essence they were giving me 130 gpt for nothing at all for 6 or so turns? That makes no sense, unless its a bug.

Comment

Originally posted by YuMMz
      Zachriel: It was not part of a peace treaty, . . . That makes no sense, unless its a bug.
      Must be a bug, or some unexplained factor. I trade a lot with other civs and the deals always expire as expected, when trading gpt for techs. I often see my cash flow suddenly improve, so I know when the deals have expired. With resources or treaties, of course, the deals continue until cancelled.

Comment

Well it was the computer paying me the money so if they want to keep paying, I say go for it! ;P

Comment

Working...
        X