Drafting Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drafting Rules

i never had a problem with drafting until my current game, so i would like a complete list of drafting rules.

my problem is i'm a communist regime (draft 3 per city per turn) and i cant draft from a size 6 city i founded a long while back.

also, whats the draft policy with captured cities?

thanks in advance.
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

You can only draft from cities, which means size 7+. The size 6/7 jump is a big one Civ III, due the the need for an aquaduct and the auto 50% defense bonus.

Comment

I did draft some foreign cultural people once, and sent them aganinst their own people, but the local oppostition got very angry!
      My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePlagueRat
        I did draft some foreign cultural people once, and sent them aganinst their own people, but the local oppostition got very angry!
        I thought you could only draft your own people??
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
        X