Its just not as rewarding as civ2.

What do you think? Does it suck?
    Yes
    0.00%
    No
    100.00%
    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

I should post a poll on when this thread will be closed. I give him 10 minutes.

Actually, I think Civ3 is better than Civ2.
    Lime roots and treachery!
    "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

So play Civ2. Or was the knowledge of you liking Civ2 better then Civ3 just too much for you to hold? Did you try to hold it back for months on end, each day getting closer to when you would snap? Let me guess, after you thorougly beat Civ2s childish AI earlier today you finally came to the point where the world had to know Civ2 was better then Civ3.

Really, I don't care if you like it more, the majority of people on the Civ3 forums(not including those who can't live the fact that they payed for a game they didn't like), actually like the game and consider it an improvement on the Civ series. I'm one of those who like it myself.
      "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Comment

You still have to admit that Civ3 has a lot of wasted potential because of a rushed release date. Maybe PTW will make up for it.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Gee... Next time, be original. And maybe even a tad more constructive...

There are more than enough threads where you can actually "discuss" the strengths and weaknesses of the game...
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
          X