Clear
    2.00%
    Reforest
    4.00%
    Pollution Cleanup
    6.00%
    Build Colony
    6.00%
    "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that whoever believes will not perish but have eternal life" -- John 3:16

Lap Dance is my favourite worker action. Oh, I just kill myself.

Actually "AUTOMATE" is my favourite worker action. Set it and forget it

Comment

Add to population is my favorite... that means the terrain improvements are all finished.

Comment

I really enjoy fortresses. I like putting them at important border areas, but also within my empire, at key sites, resources, and rail junctions.

They don't get much practical use, but I very much enjoy placing them!
        Good = Love, Love = Good
        Evil = Hate, Hate = Evil

Comment

I really enjoy pillaging, its sooooooo fun.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

gotta be 'irrigate'. nothing beats that, man.
            CSPA

Comment

oh wait building colonies is sweet as too, but then again losing workers never feels right
              CSPA

Comment

I hate irrigate because I do it so damn much.... I swear, Civ 4 better not have irrigation and mines...
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Roads are the best. The increased movement is great. And they lay the foundation for railway lines.
                  "Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
                  --P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

Originally posted by Sean
                    Roads are the best. The increased movement is great. And they lay the foundation for railway lines.
                    Roads are the foundation for all your money in the game. Yay roads!
                    "What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?" Irv Kupcinet

"It's easy to stop making mistakes. Just stop having ideas." Unknown

Comment

Roads, since constructing them is what my workers do most of the time.
                      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Road, but only 'cause it's quick.

Comment

I love when my dudes get out those machetes and hack down the jungles.
                          -Blackclove

Comment

Originally posted by dr. blackclove
                            I love when my dudes get out those machetes and hack down the jungles.
                            Especially with an Industrious civ after discovering Replacable Parts ... mm, clear jungle in 6 turns...
                            None, Sedentary, Roving, Restless, Raging ... damn, is that all? Where's the "massive waves of barbarians that can wipe out your civilisation" setting?

Comment

When I get to the point where I no longer want to expand in a certain direction--that is, when I feel that I want to leave my border in a certain place and dig in with the defense, I go for the "Maginot Line" tactic--placing forts every two or three squares so that they have interlocking ZOC. Even though ZOC no longer prevents movement, it does allow me to shoot down invaders with my Artillery stationed in the forts as they pass by.
                              Those who live by the sword...get shot by those who live by the gun.

Comment

Working...
                              X