No announcement yet.

How to Improve the AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personnally dislike how easy it is to get the AI to attack you while your infantry is fortified on a mountain top. Just put a worker under that stack of infantry and the AI will through EVERYTHING it has at you even though it has zero chance of winning. Once the AI has pissed away all of its units you just walk right in and take over its cities.

A human player would wait until you come off of your mountain then attack you or better yet get you to attack him.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I love how people complain about exploits they have to actually do themselves, that rarely happens naturally. Just don't do it, and it won't happen. Unless tricking a few lines of code is how you enjoy the game.
      "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Comment

The AI definetly needs to have a better evaluation of their situation before they go to war. I once had an AI declare war on me with barely enough units to defend themselves. The AI seems to go to war on a whim usually with little preparation, although sometimes this is not the true, it happens too often. The AI needs to decide to go to war and then spend several turns preparing for it. Once it reaches this decision, there should be some sort of subroutine that will prepare itself for a large-scale war, which will inevitably happen if it messes with me.
        Est-ce que tu as vu une baleine avec un queue taché?
        If you don't feel the slightist bit joyful seeing the Iraqis dancing in the street, then you are lost to the radical left. If you don't feel the slightest bit bad that we had to use force to do this, then you are lost to the radical right.

Comment

Working...
        X