How do i call UN votes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i call UN votes

I usually conquer everyone else by the time UN gets built, but if the first vote is undecided, then how do i call a new one? Do i have to wait or something?

Assuming you built it, I think it's every 4 turns that you are asked if you want a vote. Yes, you have to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybe
      Assuming you built it, I think it's every 4 turns that you are asked if you want a vote. Yes, you have to wait.
      Are you sure? I think it might be every 10.
      "What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?" Irv Kupcinet

"It's easy to stop making mistakes. Just stop having ideas." Unknown

Comment

Last time I went for Diplomatic victory, the duration between two elections was 20 turns.
        "Corporation, n, An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." -- Ambrose Bierce
        "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Benjamin Franklin
        "Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by LordAzreal
          Last time I went for Diplomatic victory, the duration between two elections was 20 turns.
          No wait its 40!

I think your right now that I think about it.
          "What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?" Irv Kupcinet

"It's easy to stop making mistakes. Just stop having ideas." Unknown

Comment

Working...
          X