Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dervish

No, sir.

And speaking of these numerous modpacks, map files, x-packs that are always recommended for download, I downloaded once and it didn't work on my computer. May be, because I use pirated version of civ3? And my puter is regular - almost out of date ****ty machine

Anybody who uses a pirated version of the game has NO RIGHT to ***** about the game. Those of us who paid for it, even Coracle, have the right....you don't.
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Barely on topic here

You mean that the "random' setting actually generates a totally random map??? I thought that it would choose one of the three pre-existing types randomly, then make a map based on whichever one was chosen. Was I wrong?

Comment

And AUA is born.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
          Anybody who uses a pirated version of the game has NO RIGHT to ***** about the game. Those of us who paid for it, even Coracle, have the right....you don't.
          Well, in Russia and China, you can hardly find licensed copies of this fine original stuff, which costs twice as much as people's monthly salaries here. We buy pirated and hacked ones either by Russkis or Hanskis. If you have an excessive amount of this shining stuff you're wellcome to come here, Mr.Taburetski.

Comment

You can edit the initial spacing of the civs in the editor, btw.

Comment

Yeah, in Russia it's so easy to buy a pirated CD, in most any shop... while finding a licensed piece of soft ain't anywhere easy .
              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                And AUA is born.
                Please enlighten me: Who or what is AUA? (or where???)

Comment

Well, in Russia and China, you can hardly find licensed copies of this fine original stuff, which costs twice as much as people's monthly salaries here. We buy pirated and hacked ones either by Russkis or Hanskis. If you have an excessive amount of this shining stuff you're wellcome to come here, Mr.Taburetski.
                  Well, in that case, you are forgiven. When I was in the Persian Gulf, I used to buy a lot of pirated tapes and CD's, but I didn't complain because they were cheap. Now, if they charged as much as a regular CD here then I'd be pissed.

Sorry for the misunderstanding and accept my apologies.

Comment

Sorry, about mispelling your name.

Comment

AUA... another useless acronym. Not entirely useless within the context of this thread, but you know... had to be said
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Sorry, about mispelling your name.

Not a problem!

Comment

Working...
                        X