A Unit That Makes The Game Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Unit That Makes The Game Fun

Ok everyone says the explores arent to useful and i agree there good for scouting or pillaging. Well i really wanted to have a land based mercenary. All i did was goto in edit the rules. Went to the explore unit. Choose hide nationlity abiliy. Gave it i think 6att anc 6 def or something like that upped its production cost. The unit makes the game really fun. Well hope someone else does it
    I dont cheat just bend the rules

there have been some threads about this in the file section,
    maybe you can check them out. (Look at korn's mod too, i know he used to do this at some point)
    have fun
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Only thing that stinks is when the AI uses those mercenaries on you...........in your territory
      "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

Most of Carthage's swordsmen were mercenaries, many from Iberia, and were NOT created in Carthaginian cities. So what you say about mercenary units has some real valifdity.

Comment

Cool idea, what graphic did you use for the merc?

Comment

Working...
          X