Civs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civs

Does each individual civ have the same AI and characterists each game or is it random? For example, in my current game Joan of Arch is being a real tightwad with trades, can I expect this to be the same in every game I play against the French? Also in the last game I played Babylon always offer way less for tech's than any of the other civs, is this always true of them?

maybe the french weren't impressesed by how high your tech-advancement/ culture/ army/ was. Or maybe they were just angry with ya because you had been at war with them, or something.
    ICH BIN EIN WARMONGER!!!

Comment

There are a few settings in the editor, that predefine a civ's attitude. There's an aggressivity setting, and the traits and build preferences also have influence to the "image" the AI looks to you. To a certain point, this is a constant. For instance, Joan is in 95% of the cases a good ally, Liz in 95% of the cases a backstabbing witch. Others, for instance Cleo, are known to be a toughie in negotiations. Shaka and Bismarck are always looking for easy prey, so be careful if they are your neighbors.

But you should not rely on this "predefined" attitude. Keep a good amount of mistrust towards all AI civs. Remember, they hate you!

Comment

Working...
      X