This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before I post...

Checking in, I see that 5 out of that last 6 post are from Coracle...

I kinda had a "Bismarck response."

Ohohoho, and what are you up to now!

(BTW, Coracle, I'm just giving you grief. When you post non-critically, I find your commentary valuable).
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

So what? We're online at the same time as I watch Celebrity Boxing.

Here's my last post for tonght - a mod you might also find useful. If you have crashing problems just contact me.
    Attached Files

Comment

I save it... what are the highlights?
      The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

To continue (apologies to Coracle, IF you are real):

This sort of reminds me of a Turing test; if you can't tell whether Coracle is ral, or a programmed response set, does he/she pass the bar for a true intelligence?

Comment

Yawn... a PM would have worked just as well...
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
          X