This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you say about this Civ?

Would you like if there would be a civ Gypsies. Their special unit would be camel riding Paki who can steal money from cities and make people unhappy in cities. And all cities which are close to their borders would lose 10% of their money production cause all refugees steal money from there and minus 50% to their science and shield production.

I'd say it's rascist. Gypsies are nice people with a completely different culture, and having them steal things in the game would be rascist.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Couldn't agree more, Solver.

Comment

I'm sure he wasn't serious. Its too racist not to be a troll.
        Good = Love, Love = Good
        Evil = Hate, Hate = Evil

Comment

i dont see the relation between gypsies and pakis... arent gypsies from Europe Somewhere (im thinking balkans but i could be wrong)
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

They were originally from Egypt. Hence GYPsies. Though there are other versions of gypsies, such as the Irish gypies, you were Kicked off their land by Cromwell...as I understand it...and yes they are still bitter...
            "Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
            --P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

Re: What would you say about this Civ?

Originally posted by PapaLenin
              Would you like if there would be a civ Gypsies. Their special unit would be camel riding Paki who can steal money from cities and make people unhappy in cities. And all cities which are close to their borders would lose 10% of their money production cause all refugees steal money from there and minus 50% to their science and shield production.
              That'd better be tongue in cheek.
              Up the Irons!
              Rogue CivIII FAQ!
              Odysseus and the March of Time
              I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Originally posted by Sean
                They were originally from Egypt. Hence GYPsies. Though there are other versions of gypsies, such as the Irish gypies, you were Kicked off their land by Cromwell...as I understand it...and yes they are still bitter...
                I thought they were originally from India and then spread through Romenia (hence "Roma", which is their proper name (at least in German)) further to Europe.

Comment

I think there should be hippies to

and their happiness would be at 100% all the time from the um side effects of the products they inhale.

but their production would only be at 50%...

Comment

Originally posted by nato
                    I'm sure he wasn't serious. Its too racist not to be a troll.
                    Maybe a troll, but it´s still racist. A racist troll...
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by chrisgilbert

and their happiness would be at 100% all the time from the um side effects of the products they inhale.

Sounds as if we need a new luxury resource...

Comment

Originally posted by Lucilla

Sounds as if we need a new luxury resource...
                        I think there's a mod out there with mj, poppies, cocaine and a few others

Comment

Maybe a troll, but it´s still racist. A racist troll...
                          Yep, we are on the same page...

Lets hope Captain doesn't get a hold of this guy!
                          Good = Love, Love = Good
                          Evil = Hate, Hate = Evil

Comment

Irish Gypo's, pikers, travellers whatever...rough bunch in the wrong areas in Southern Ireland like Tullamore and Athlone, the cities aren't bad, but they have their rough areas outside of the immediate town. They'd be more akin to stealing yer shirt off yer back...

Comment

Originally posted by chrisgilbert

bah

they are all dirty hippies...

there would need to be Patchouli resource somewhere on the map...

Comment

Working...
                              X