No announcement yet.

Barb encampments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This isn't new with 1.21, as some seem to think. The AI has been doing this from the beginning. The AI knows the map.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

The AI cheats?

Comment

Sheesh everyone, I wasn't complaining about the AI cheating, I just wanted to know if this was new since 1.21 since I had not noticed it before. And just for the record I liked Zylka's old avatar much more than the new one (but not so much as the Michael Bolton one heh heh heh)
        I came, I saw, I got whooped....

Comment

Everyone has always been able to see the barbarians by trading maps. Both the AI and the player.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA WOLF 64
            Want to have some real fun? make the barbs elephants and riflemen.
            Or elephants and cossacks. This is in OverHaul Complete. Coming soon....
            Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
            Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!
            I am in dire need of new dino and Kaiju units!

Comment

I made the Barbs Spearmen, Cavalry, and Caravel; set on Raging; made it fairly exciting, esp. the Cav Massive Uprisings when Archer is the most advanced unit in the game at the time.

Comment

Working...
              X