No announcement yet.

I miss this feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh, you know, from Alpha Centauri. You could stop drone rioting by nerve stapling, though eventually the little buggers grew immune to it.
    "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Comment

Not all of us have played SMAC, CV

Comment

Another cool thing from SMAC: the option to show up your combat odds. Giving the extremely random nature of combat in Civ3, that little popup would help a lot.
        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

there are lots of things I miss from civ 2. zoomability of map, casualties lists, reveal map....
          but civ 3 has its benefits too, like culture, the endgame replay, and the palace instead of throne room.
          Proud Citizen of the Civ 3 Demo Game
          Retired Justice of the Court, Staff member of the War Academy, Staff member of the Machiavelli Institute
          Join the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game! ~ Play the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game!
          Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

Comment

I miss civ1

Comment

hey, yeah, the combat odds! the first time i fought a barbarian, i was like WTF? am i gonna win?!?!?! i wonder if they'll ever include that in patches/expansion pack... i know, i know. probably not.
              drones to the left of me, spartans to the right - here i am, stuck in the middle with yang

Comment

Working...
              X