Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can i put embassys in citys without it asking me automaticaly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i put embassys in citys without it asking me automaticaly?

how?
    Bleh

Establish an embassy: CTRL-E (TFM p.199)

Comment

Right click on your capital, and click on "Conduct Espionage." That gives you the option to build an embassy wherever you don't already have one.

Comment

You can also double click on the star icon on your capital
        Up the Irons!
        Rogue CivIII FAQ!
        Odysseus and the March of Time
        I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Cheers dudes
          Bleh

Comment

Here is yet another way.

On the bottom right of the screen there is that big message panel. On the right hand is a set of what looks likes cubical beads. One bead has a E on it. Click that one for espionage and embassies. Those beads are completely undocumented in the manual.

Comment

Originally posted by Ethelred
              Here is yet another way.

On the bottom right of the screen there is that big message panel. On the right hand is a set of what looks likes cubical beads. One bead has a E on it. Click that one for espionage and embassies. Those beads are completely undocumented in the manual.
              I just noticed those the other day. Ive seen a view throne room button there. how useless. Though the espionage and others are somewhat useful. Never noticed before. When were they put in, all along?

Comment

Well they have been in since it was published anyway. Maybe they were added in after the manual was finished.

Comment

Originally posted by Ethelred
                  Well they have been in since it was published anyway. Maybe they were added in after the manual was finished.
                  I imagine there are a lot of things like that in the game that I'm oblivious too. They are a nice little shortcut though.

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel

I imagine there are a lot of things like that in the game that I'm oblivious too. They are a nice little shortcut though.
                    I turned around on my chair today while playing and hit the keyboard. Suddenly I didn't have the unit box, the three icons on the top left, or the available commands for the active unit. I had to manually push each button to find out that toggles these on and off.

Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

what a waste of time.....

what was it?? save the rest of us some of our lives....

Comment

Working...
                      X