Playback problem! Please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playback problem! Please help!

At the end of the game, there is an option to play back your civ history. Some how I couldn't get it to work on my computer. It doesn't matter what button I push, it just won't play back anything. It won't report any error either. It just won't do anything.

Am I missing something here? Does anyone encounter this problem?

yeah, i get the same problem, however, after pressing a combination of the buttons i can eventually get it to proceed.

forward one turn, then play or rewind then play, can't remember which combo did it.

Comment

Thanks! Now I know that it's possible. I'm looking forward to playback that 65K high score Deity level at the civ fanantic HoF.

Comment

The thing is that it takes forever for the replay to start (and I mean : FOREVER).
        Once you clicked on the "read" button, just wait some kind of huge delay and it'll start working.
        Science without conscience is the doom of the soul.

Comment

Patience!

Akka is correct.

Just click on the Play button and wait. The longer the game was, the longer you will have to wait for the replay to load.

Comment

Thank you all for your help. I will wait. I have no problem with waiting...I just didn't know that I have to wait.

Comment

ahh lol, my patience was as bad as yours Moonsinger

Comment

It worked exactly like you said! After waiting for about 15 minutes, it worked just fine after that. Very well documented events! I learned so much from watching the playback of those savegames from the expert. Now, I think I know how to beat those AI cheaters at Deity level.

Comment

Working...
                X