How long does it take to play a game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Civers,

This is exactly what I was looking for. So it is not my computer (whew) From the posts I see my gametime is in (slow) step with responses. I was mainly woried my new processor/motherboard was not liking my bioelectrics again. I will try the speed up suggestions. I guess I'll have to automate for speed. It would be convienient to have a road and mine everything button or at least a dissallow irrigation button.

Maelhavok

PS I would like to know how long it takes some of the designers to play a game. I tried looking at the chat but no one seems to have asked.

PPS I take about a 10-15 minute break (as advised) an hour just waiting for my turn

Comment

Originally posted by Maelhavok
      PPS I take about a 10-15 minute break (as advised) an hour just waiting for my turn
      *Snickers*
      Perhaps the turn length is part of a massive government conspiracy.

Comment

What bugs me is not the time period between turns, but the big lag in the middle of your turn when all of the automated and in transit units process.

I keep a book or magazine around during the late game.

I've only completed one game... it took probably 50-60 hours.
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
        X