multiple player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiple player

how will this work ? over the internet ?
    You cant have any pudding if you dont eat your meat !

you'll be able to play by email, across a lan, play hotseat (rotating turns while at one pc) and use a simultaneous turn system. not sure if the latter will require a firaxis or other server. I think you could probably direct connect via modem as well. (at least I would hope so)

Comment

by simultaneous turn , you mean that all players units will constantly be moving ???????? so the first person to make a beer run loses a city..... hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
      You cant have any pudding if you dont eat your meat !

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Kruschev
        by simultaneous turn , you mean that all players units will constantly be moving ???????? so the first person to make a beer run loses a city..... hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
        the details on the system are hazy at this point. I should have said turnless instead of simultaneous, sorry. Check out some of the threads in the Play the World Forum. Its supposed to work somethign like the system in fallout tactics.

but don't worry, you don't have to play that way if you don't want to, I think they were just trying to come up with a way to speed up the game.

Comment

ya veremos como queda el multiplayer...
          El futuro pertenece a quienes creen en la belleza de sus sueños.
          - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

en ingles alfonso
            First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
            Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

hi ,

it seems that with this new guy over at firaxis we shall see a whole of new things , ....his name "Mike" , ......

have a nice day
              - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
              - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
              WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Mistake with cicll

I hope the new multiplayer is the same allover the globe.
                Dont make thesame mistake with civlll as they did with civll
                We in europe couldnt play against USA who had the "gold multiplayer"

Comment

I play against players from all over the world (mainly from the USA) and I'm from England.

Comment

?

Hmmm I only tried on the zone with ultimate civll collection.
                    what site or way did you use?

Comment

Originally posted by DrFell
                      I play against players from all over the world (mainly from the USA) and I'm from England.
                      they released a "civ2 mge" in the US and a "ultimate civilization pack" in Europe, and ventully civ2 mge made tis way across the pond.
                      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Well i think civll mge missed Sweden
                        But i still hope that civlll multiplayer would be the same
                        across the globe.

Comment

Working...
                        X