stack question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stack question

I got stacking figured out. Kind of confused on one concept. Found some threads on it, still scratching me head.

No way to select a big stack and have them all just fortify at the same time, right?

No, hitting -j- will allow all units of the same type to move, but you can't get a stack to do anything else....as a stack.
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Firaxis claim to be putting stack bombardment (I hear) in the XP, so maybe other funtions too ?

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I sure hope so. Countless hours of my life have now bent spent pushing "f .. f ... f ... f ... f ... f ... f .... f ... f ....................... " Then you eventually got to wake em all up. So fun.

Originally posted by War of Art
        Firaxis claim to be putting stack bombardment (I hear) in the XP, so maybe other funtions too ?

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by jimbob
          I sure hope so. Countless hours of my life have now bent spent pushing "f .. f ... f ... f ... f ... f ... f .... f ... f ....................... " Then you eventually got to wake em all up. So fun.

Waking them up is not quite as bad. If you right click on the stack, hold down the Shift key while clicking on the units. This keeps the menu open and you can just click one unit after another.
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by jimbob
            God, i hate that too.
            Up the Irons!
            Rogue CivIII FAQ!
            Odysseus and the March of Time
            I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

During the last chat I asked Mike if they could add a 'Fortify All' function. He said he'd check into it.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Thats good news, nye.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                X