Different Advisors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different Advisors?

Does anybody have any different advisors? I know somebody (I think it was Che Palle) made one to replace the domestic advisor with Elvis.

Are there any others out there?

there are some female ones over at civfanatics i think
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Hard to believe

I find it hard to believe with all of the modifying of every possible file, that nobody has made any updates to have Einstein the science advisor or whatever.

Comment

i'd like sid to give me the number of the foriegn advisor from civ2.

i'd model her. and stuff.
        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........................

stuff...............................

anyway, just do a search on the internet, you acn probably find something...............

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX
            i'd like sid to give me the number of the foriegn advisor from civ2.
            That one's probably modeled after Sid too.
            Lime roots and treachery!
            "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

hehehehe

Comment

sick puppies

So is anyone gonna provide a link to some decent ones, or will I have to go look myself?

Don't bother answering.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Can't find any...

Well I couldn't find any decent ones so I had to do some myself. I would post them, but they are of my kids.

This way when my wife starts in about my spending too much time playing a game, I can say "in a way, I am still spending time with my kids."

Actually, changing the pcx files with Photoshop wasn't all too difficult. If I can find some decent pictures, maybe I will change a few of the other advisors into "real" people and then post those.

Comment

Working...
                  X