Are your Governors' French?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are your Governors' French?

If your governors are french..they are damn stupid and never catch on to what you want. The Greek and Roman governors are the smartest. If you are hving trouble with stupid french governors I would sugeest you switch civs...and you may even win.

By the way....French soldiers do not fight very well either.

bump
    I hate oral!!

Comment

Originally posted by Miznia
      bump
      Why? So MG will see it and hopefully ban this creep?
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Maybe, but I just thought it would be good for people to read this tip. Maybe it should be moved to Civ3-Strategy, though...
        I hate oral!!

Comment

Govenors are stupid. 'Nuff said.

Comment

I don't let governors run anything. And I manage all my workers myself. Things get kind of tedious though later on on huge maps.

Comment

All governors were created equal.

Some were just more equal than others.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Re: Are your Governors' French?

Originally posted by danimal
                If your governors are french..they are damn stupid and never catch on to what you want. The Greek and Roman governors are the smartest. If you are hving trouble with stupid french governors I would sugeest you switch civs...and you may even win.

By the way....French soldiers do not fight very well either.
                /me is tempted to use a Monty Python and the Holy Grail quote here. But will restrain for the sake of keeping the thread on-topic.

I don't see any difference between English, French, Greek, Persian or Chinese governors.

But of course, that's because I'm such a control freak and need to run the show myself.
                "Corporation, n, An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." -- Ambrose Bierce
                "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Benjamin Franklin
                "Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

There is no difference in any of the governors, this idiot is just spamming with his usual schtick.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

This Danimal always posts nonsense!!! Please, ban him someone!

Comment

If you are hving trouble with stupid french governors I would sugeest you switch civs...and you may even win.
                      There is no difference in any of the governors, this idiot is just spamming with his usual schtick.
                      Actually I just tried it, using the Greek governors, and I won!
                      I'm gonna conduct this experiment with ALL civs' governors...
                      I hate oral!!

Comment

Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                          Uhm, Boris, you're arguing with an idiot...

I don't use governors. If anyone is going to screw up production, I'll do it myself!
                          Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'."
                          http://www.schlockmercenary.com/ 23 Feb 2004

Comment

I like the French. I am not idiot enough to let the governors run my empire.

Stupid is letting the governors run your core cities. It doesn't matter much for the hopelessly corupt cities.

Comment

You are complaining of governer stupidity, and you use them. Hypocrite .
                              Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
                              Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Working...
                              X