When Will Firaxis Fix This!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Will Firaxis Fix This!!

Why won't they give us the option of hiding automatic worker moves?! It takes way to long for the game to be played when every move by the workers is included in the automatic ones. I don't want to see the workers moving around when I'm playing on a huge map and especially when I'm trying to fight a war. It's a needless slow down to all who play the game to see the moves of the workers.

The Candian is correct

I never thought I would agree with a canuck (they all stink)...but this is a good idea. Worker maintenance is a waste of time and boring to watch. Come on Firaxis don't be bigoted...I know the idea came from a canuck...but heck..it is a good idea! And at least he is not French.

Comment

Didn't they have an option for that already? I remember an option about turnning off animation movement of friendly units.... Any way, I have over 400 workers in my game on a huge map and they just take about 10 seconds for all of them to move. If I have that option turn on, it could take at least 15 minutes.

Comment

Scooter,

Download the patch, select options, turn off your or enemy moves. This realllllllllllly speeds up the game.

R:PM
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Definately a requirement. I thought it had already been implemented though.
          Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
          Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Well, us Canucks are smarter than you think Even though I'm not a frenchman, I'm Canadian meaning that I know french lol

Comment

Workers suck.
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

So what do you use instead IW?

Comment

give you three guesses
                  Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

1) Use Civ 3 CD as Frisbee.
                    2) You don't play Civ 3
                    3) Use AI workers (Unlikely, because you said all worker suck).

Comment

Originally posted by Grrr
                      1) Use Civ 3 CD as Frisbee.
                      2) You don't play Civ 3
                      3) Use AI workers (Unlikely, because you said all worker suck).
                      He probably plays CTP 1 or 2. No workers.
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                      X